- The Barrier Boot can be used as a replacement for a lost shoe to keep your horse balanced until the shoe can be replaced
- Tough, durable PVC allows the horse to walk unshod, protecting the hoof from cracks and chips.
- The tire-like tread offers superior traction while walking on pavement, rocks or snow
- The DAVIS Barrier Boot can also be used as a shoe alternative to your barefoot equine friend
- The Barrier Boot is ideal for trail riding, parades, mountain climbing or mounted patrol units
- The simple but secure pull-on application allows you to easily put the boot on at anytime without the need for additional tools
- The Barrier Boot stays secure with a strong nylon adjustable strap without damaging the hoof wall