As opposed to a Stall Front, which is a single assembly, the combination of Doors and Grilles is another popular way to finish a barn interior. Where a Stall Front is built to fit between two posts, a third post is used with Doors and Grilles, and the lower half of the grilled section is built on site. Normally built with bar tops, wood insert bottoms, there are many options that we offer including dutch top doors, yoke top doors, woven wire mesh, hinged doors and even drop down doors. We build each stall or barn door according to your needs.
- 68” tall for a 6’ fence
- 1 7/8” O.D. galvanized domestic 16 gauge tubing
- 2” x 4” hot dipped wire mesh - 6 gauge
- Sliding lockable bolt latch
- Either right handed or left handed
- Top rail to protect animals and humans from edge of wire mesh
- Actual size is 4” less than nominal size
- Includes bolt thru hinges
- Built to order
- Custom sizes available
If a gate or multiple gates won’t serve your needs, then a cattle guard is a great alternative. We manufacture our cattle guards to the highest and strongest standards. Using only new steel and not reclaimed steel, we make two standard models depending on the anticipated loads. All guards are painted black.
- When you want to provide three walls and a roof, there is not a better solution than Martin Ranch Supply’s pasture shelters
- They are extremely tough and designed for the everyday abuse that livestock can deliver
- Made from durable 16 gauge 1 7/8” galvanized tube and filled with either ¾” or 1 1/8” plywood, your horse will be safe from the elements and safe around the structure
- Wood mounting tabs welded within frame providing recessed wood installation
- Wood edges protected by frame
A very popular choice for our Winery and Vineyard customers, our Deer Guards are made to the same standards as our heavy duty Cattle Guards. The only difference between Cattle Guards and Deer Guards is that Deer Guards extend 16’ down the road and are formed by at least two adjoining guards. Deer Guards are made in standard 8’, 10, 12’, 14’ and 16’ widths. Custom sizes are available.